Dana Frederick White Jr is a businessman from the United States. Dana is the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship(UFC). Meanwhile, UFC is the world’s largest Mixed Martial Arts organization globally.
Dana, The UFC empire grew from modest origins to become one of the world’s most profitable businessmen.
Dana began boxing at the age of seventeen. He received his high school diploma from Hermon High School in Maine in 1987. He enrolled in college twice, once at Quincy College and again at UMass Boston, but dropped out during the first semester.
Dana was hugely involved in boxing and wanted to establish himself in the mixed martial world. After that, White became a boxercise coach.
In 2016, he publicly endorsed Rерubliсаn nominеe Dоnаld Trumр for the political еlесtiоn.
White was diagnosed with neurologic disease in May 2012. Meanwhile, White alleges that a major fight he was involved in as a child caused him to develop the condition.
White is having Orthokine therapy for Ménière’s illness, which he claims has helped him feel better. Furthermore, he will miss the UFC fight between Korean Zombie and Poirier due to this medical recommendation.
Dana White’s wiki
Furthermore, let’s have a look at Dana White’s wiki.
|Name||Dana Frederick White Jr|
|Profession||Businessman, President of Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (180 cm)|
|Weight||95 kgs (209 lbs)|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1969|
|Age||52 years old|
|School||Hermon High School|
|College and University||Quincy College and University of Massachusetts Boston|
|Education Qualification||Dropped out|
|Permanent Address||Manchester, Connecticut, The United States|
|Current Address||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Hobbies||Training MMA, Walking, Going Gym|
|Spouse name||Anna Stella|
|Children me||Savannah White, Aidan White, Dana III.|
|Parents||Dana White(Father) and June White(Mother)|
|Net Worth||$600 million|
Dana White’s Height
Dana stands at 5 feet and 10 inches. He also weighs around 209.5 pounds i.e. 95 kilograms.
Dana is a huge man.
In addition, he was a fighter from a young age. As a result, Dana seems to be incredibly large and powerful.
Dana White’s Net Worth
Dana White is the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. His net worth is estimated at around 600 million.
Moreover, he has also had a long and successful career in the Ultimate Fig ting Championship Organizations.
Certainly, the organization has grown into a multi-billion dollar company under his supervision. Likewise, the UFC has gained in popularity due to its position and excellent performance.
When he and his business partners sold a controlling share in the mixed martial arts organization to WME for a whopping $4 billion in 2016, they won the lottery.
When White and the Fertittas bought the UFC, all they got was the moniker “UFC” and an old octagon, according to White.
Moreover, to escape bankruptcy, the former owners depleted the firm’s assets to the point that one sold the UFC.com website to a company called “User-Friendly Computers.”
As the UFC struck a deal with ESPN on March 18, 2019, White announced that he has signed a new seven-year contract to remain president of the organization.
Lastly, White has also appeared in a number of films. He has appeared in the following movies.
- The Ultimate Fighter Nations: Canada vs. Australia. 2014.
- Ridiculousness. 2013.
- Momma’s Boys. 2008.
- Conor McGregor: Notorious
- The Ultimate Fighter: Heavy Hitters. 2018.
- UFC Fight Night Prefight. 2014.
Dana White’s House
In 2006, White paid $1.95 million to Frank Fertitta III for a house in Pine Island Court, Las Vegas. Furthermore, White also purchased three more properties in the same region for a total of $6.2 million between October 2016 and June 2017.
The houses, however, were given demolition permits, apparently with the intention of turning them into a mega-mansion for White and his family.
Dana White Family
On July 28, 1969, White was born in Manchester, Connecticut, to June and Dana White. His mother and her family raised dana and his sister Kelly because his father was always busy working.
Dana White Wife
In 1996, Dana White married his childhood sweetheart, Annе Stеllа. Moreover, Dana and Anne met in eighth grade. The couple shares a beautiful relationship.
Furthermore, the couple has two sons, Dana III and Aidan, and a daughter, Savannah White.
Dana White Instagram
Dana is very popular on Instagram. Furthermore, he has over 7 million followers and 8516 posts on Instagram.
Similarly, White follows over 2144 different Instagram account, including different MMA fighter, athletes brands, TV personalities, and actors and actresses.
He is already verified as a celebrity on her Instagram account.
Similarly, you can find him on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and much other social media as:
Some facts about Dana White
- June, his mother, released a book called King of MMA in 2011, in which he detailed his son’s life.
- An exotic dancer reportedly documented a sexual contact with White in Brazil in the year 2014. In addition, White was accused in a sex-tape controversy. White allegedly paid the stripper $10,000 to dance and have sex with him, according to the lawsuit. However, o n October 7, 2020, the case was dismissed.
- In the promotion department, he has received various accolades, including the Patriot Award and the World MMA Awards.
- White is also a major admirer of the Beastie Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Rage Against the Machine, according to several reports.
- White acquired almost $60,000 worth of Katana swords in a season 15 episode of History Channel’s Pawn Stars , including one of Rick Harrison’s 17th-century Japanese Katana.
- Dana was raised as a Catholic but now identifies as an atheist.
- Tuptim Jadnooleum, the daughter of “Kru Nai” Rattanachai, one of the teachers for Tiger Muay Thai and MMA in Phuket, Thailand, received a $50,000 liver transplant in 2010 from White.
- Due to McGregor’s deal with the UFC, White joined the boxing world by co-promoting Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor.